These are the wiki rules that every user must follow. Failure to follow these rules may result in a ban. Bans may last from weeks to years so please follow the rules.
- Keep the content PG-13 or lower
- No swearing, cursing, or anything of the like.
- Respect all users and do unto others they would unto you.
- Do not steal any art or plagiarize. If you use someone else's work, credit them.
- Do not steal/use any copyrighted content unless authorized to.
- No spamming.
- Do not copy, steal, or use someone else's content unless authorized to.
- Do not vandalize any pages.
- Do not talk about inappropriate subjects such as sexuality, drugs and alcohol, and politics.
- Ask Avalon to create a character or fanfiction. Any pages that are made without permission will be deleted.
- Don't make new categories without asking an admin. A list of useable categories can be found here.
- Don't make any new templates without asking an admin.
- General Rules Apply
- Please ask Avalon to create a page. If you are a Member you do not need to ask.
- You may create LGBT+ Characters but please refrain from describing any relationships on the pages.
- Please follow page formats as they help to keep pages consistent and organized.
- Please use the correct infobox for each page type.
- Do not make random pages with no meaning.
- General Rules Apply
- No swearing. Heck and gosh are ok.
- Do not talk about inappropriate subjects such as sexuality, drugs, and politics.
- No Spamming. Such as typing words over and over to where they fill the entire chat box.
- Do not bully or be rude to other users on the chat.
Role Play Rules
- General Rules apply.
- Romance is allowed but don't take it too far.
- Do not play god.
- Do not kill off someone else's character unless they give you permission.
- Role Play logically. Don't say that the sky is red or after being attack by fifty orcs your character is still perfectly healthy and unharmed.
- Hate the character. Not the user.
- Don't abandon an RP. If you want to leave, let the RP host know so they can incorporate the character leaving.
- Don't join an RP with out asking unless specified so by the host.
- Role Plays are to take place on the discussions page.
Failure to follow rules will result in consequences. These are the following consequences for each offense.
Let off with a warning.
Let off with a second warning.
Let off with a third warning or banned for 5 days.
Banned from 5 days to two weeks.
Banned for one or two months.
Banned for six months.
Banned for a year.