These are the guidelines for the promotion/demotion system. Please follow these when making promotion and demotion threads.
- Must have at least 500 edits
- Must have been on the wiki at least a month.
- Must have been seen welcoming new users
- Must have been seen making useful and helpful edits.
- Must not have violated any wiki rules.
- Has at least one character.
- Must have support of a staff member of equal status or higher.
- Must be a member of the wiki.
- Must be on the chat frequently
- Must have seen enforcing rules
- Has reported to an admin any inappropriate behavior.
- Must be participating in the discussions frequently.
- Must have made at least 2 discussion posts.
- Has reported to an admin any inappropriate posts.
- Must have at least 1000 edits
- Must have been seen fixing grammar and spelling on pages.
- Must have been seen making suggestions for character development.
- Has reported to an admin a vandalized page or page with inappropriate content.
- Must have been seen adding categories to pages.
- Has a page that is over 2000 bytes.
- Must have been on the wiki for 6 months.
- Must have been a Moderator the previous 6 months.
- Must have at least 5000 edits.
- Must have been seen answering questions.
- Must have reported anything inappropriate to an admin.
- Has a page over 3000 bytes
- Must have been on the wiki for 18 months.
- Must have at least 5 characters.
- Must have at least 10,000 edits.
- Must have at least one page over 5000 bytes
- Must have been an admin for the previous 9 months.
Promotion Nomination Forum
Please follow this format when making Nomination Forums
Note:The information on this is fake for the sake of the example
Must have been on the wiki for 18 months.
Must have at least 5 characters.
Must have at least 5,000 edits.
Must have at least one page over 5000 bytes>
Must have been an admin for the previous 9 months.
Avalon has been on the wiki for 2 years
She has a total of 13 Characters
She has a total of 6,143 edits
Her page Avalon/Minecraft has over 5000 bytes.
She was an admin for the past 12 months
It does not matter what status you are at weather it be 'crat or admin or mod, you will be completely demoted of your status and be returned to normal user rights.To be demoted you must meet at least two of the following criteria:
The user has been inactive for more than 2 months then they are not illegible to be a staff member. However if a user tells another staff member they will be inactive for a while they may keep their status.
The user is not doing their job. Example: Chat Mod not moderating chat. Content Mod not Moderating content. Etc.
The user has broken a rule and has already been warned once. If they have been warned more than once they will be demoted of status.
The user has been abusing their powers as a staff member. Example: Banning users for no reason. Deleting pages without request. Etc.
Demotion Nomination Forum
Similar to the Promotion forum.
She has not been doing her job as Bureaucrat
Nomination Support/Oppose Code